Parler Elyos ?

Craft ? Gameplay ? Sortie en groupe ? ici on parle du jeu

Parler Elyos ?

Messagepar Saraban le Mer 16 Déc 2009 14:58

So Kiara and I were flying around the abyss when we discovered two asmo trying to communicate with a few Elyos. We joined the discussion, and started exchanging alphabets. After a bit of work, I managed to convert their alphabet to ours, and vice versa.

If you want to speak and allow the asmos to understand you, it requires spacing your letters. Otherwise, the translator will continue to adjust each letter of a word. Secondly, casing is extremely important. You cannot change what casing asmos see (they'll just see your first letter capitalized and nothing else) but using uppercase on your side creates a totally different letter on theirs.

The alphabet is as follows:

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
i h k j m l o n q p s r u t w v y x a F I b e d g f

For example, if you want to type in such a way that every asmo would see the word, "h e l l o", you would type "n m r r w".

If you wanted to say "I c o m e i n p e a c e! d o n ' t k i l l m e!" you would type out "q k w u m q t v m i k m ! j w t ' F s q r r u m!"

Make note, the letter for t is a capital letter F, and the letter for u is a capital letter I.

For those of you who have asmo characters, you can speak to Elyos using the following alphabet:

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
j k h i n o l m r s p q v w t u z G b c J a f g d e

Again, that's an uppercase G for r, and an uppercase J for u.

Enjoy.

Source
~ Attention Louve méchante ~ Grande Sef des Six-Vilains ~
Saraban
Louve

Classe: Aède
Age de départ: 21

Re: Parler Elyos ?

Messagepar Synae le Mer 16 Déc 2009 15:59

Perso j'avais trouvé ce topic :
http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general ... on-ii.html
Et téléchargé le programme qui s'y trouve (pas eu de virus même si les petits .exe ça fait toujours peur ^^), comme ça pas besoin de se prendre la tête, suffit de copier une phrase écrite dans le bloc notes windows et théoriquement quand on colle IG ça devient de l'élyséen. Ca convertit effectivement les lettres mais j'ai pas pu vérifier que les élyséens comprennent ce qui est écrit lol...
Synae
Savoir

Classe: Aède
Age de départ: 20

Retour vers Consortium des Arts